Friday, February 4, 2011

Sewing Day!

So, after doing a little more quilting than I planned on the past couple of weeks, I decided I wanted to make a dress for Taylor. Who doesn't sew sleeveless dresses in the middle of winter? I used some super cute fabric I've been lusting after, Parisville by Tula Pink. I used some deeper colors that I thought would complement Taylor's coloring. I used the Claire pattern by Portobello Pixie; it's the Apron Knot Dress. I think it turned out pretty cute; I bought the fabric and cut the pieces yesterday, and sewed it all together today. Clearly Taylor loves it:


Though she wasn't the most cooperative model!
I missed my photos yesterday; We are going bowling with my sister's family in a couple of hours and I plan on making up for it by taking lots of pictures at the alley! Should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment