Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tulip Festival!

I have been a tad bit behind on posting, but I have decided today is catch up day! 2-3 weeks ago I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. I brought the kiddos and met up with my parents and Grandma, and my niece Nyah. It was a bit early for the tulips, since we've had a really cold Spring, but still about 50% of them were blooming. (The pic above is Taylor and Nyah- I love it! So typical of these two when they are together.)
Asher playing with Grandma Cheryl

Taylor posing. Right after this she started bawling- I can't remember why now! Probably because I didn't like a pose she did or something.

Taylor bundled up, looking at the flowers.

Jonathan, Nyah, and Taylor. Check out all those flowers!


It was a really nice day, despite the cold. It would great to go back now that everything is actually blooming!


No comments:

Post a Comment