Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More on Home...


So, I've had a chance to breathe now. It is so great being home. I cannot believe I'm home now! Only 2 weeks for pre-op, surgery, and recovery. Wow! Asher is such a little trooper. He was an angel on the flight; when we were getting off, several people said they had no idea there was a baby on board, he was soo good. Once we started preparing to land, I got teary eyed. I just couldn't believe it was over. All of the anticipation, worry, fear...and evrything turned out great, better than we expected! I feel like I can breathe now.

I can't believe how much my kids have changed in just 2 weeks. Jon is speaking so much more, and Taylor is redaing books on her own. And they look so much more grown up!

I started crying when Adam met me at the airport- I don't think I have ever been more excited to see him. He has been so great through all of this.

Thanks again to everyone for all of their help and support. I will keep updating on our family and Asher's progress with recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment