Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snow and Sick Kids

This is what I woke up to this morning:
Summer is definitely gone, and fall is quickly fading! But it is so pretty, I'm actually excited for winter. Snow, hot cocoa, snuggling under my down comforter...love it. Not that I actually go out in the snow. Cold and wet=no fun. I still love it, though!
Here is a pic of Tay and Jon from a church Halloween Party last night:
She is Ariel, and he is obviously Buzz Lightyear.

I also woke up today to a coughing and runny-nosed Asher. Fun. Even worse, while running errands this afternoon, my little Jon Jon threw up ALL over the van. Poor guy. This is him now:
Playing on the I-touch and yes, he has no pants/underwear on. Whatever. He calls the I-touch the "eye". As in, "Where is the eye, mom?". Cute.
So, now I'm disinfecting like crazy, cleaning the van, and praying Asher doesn't catch whatever Jon has.
Hmm...I don't know about this winter thing now.



1 comment:

  1. You know...my kids are going to be embarrassed when they see how infrequently they got dressed when they were young. It is so hard for me to get pictures of any of them when they are actually dressed. I am hoping you can disinfect the bugs out of your house.

    ReplyDelete