Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Witches and Things

We went to Gardner Village yesterday evening, to see all the fun witches they have displayed. First we took dinner to Daddy at work, and then we thought we would play a little. The kids absolutely loved it! We are going back later this month with my family.
Tay and Jon with the green witch. Jon was more interested in the large frog she had!

A thoughtful Jonathan, sitting on a pumpkin.

The kids on the covered bridge (a firefighter witch was spraying a fire hose over it!)

The kids looking out at the pond. There was a witch rowing a boat out in the middle.

Taylor loved this witches diamond ring! She is all girl.

After we saw all the witches, we stopped at a bakery there. Kids had cookies, and I had some yummy bread with melted cheese. Overall a nice evening! Jon Jon had his hair cut today, and tonight Adam and I get to go to Thriller! Should be a lot of fun; Hopekids is sending us, and my sweet mother-in-law is going to watch the kids.

Asher is still doing well. Infection from stitches is going away, and I haven't noticed much more swelling in his face. He has been very happy and smiley, and isn't taking any pain medication anymore. Let's keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. That place looks fun! My kids would have loved it. We really need to get out there to visit!

    Glad Asher is doing good. No pain meds!? YAY!

    OH! When you get a chance, could you email me your address? I know you gave it to me once....but I sort of kindda lost it. :}

    ReplyDelete