Saturday, October 23, 2010

Park City

Friday I went to Park City with my family. My Aunt Karen lives in South Carolina, and due to various circumstances I haven't seen her in over 10 years. My parents flew her out her for a surprise for my Grandma's 80th birthday party. Unfortunately, the blabbermouth that I am, I accidentaly let it slip to my Grandma over a month ago. Oops! We kept it hush hush, but yesterday she let it slip that I let it slip. Sorry! We all got together in Park City for some pizza and some window shopping.
Taylor and Jon with their cousin Nyah. Jon had to but in on the picture! Tay and Nyah are best buddies, they are joined at the hip whenever they are together.
I loved this shot of Tay jumping mid-air! We were quite the spectacle on Main St.

Jonny boy. My mom is in the background; he wouldn't leave her side all day.


My mom with little Asher.

Grandma feeding Asher some pizza crust. Yum! I've been a bit lazy and haven't officialy started him on solids yet, but clearly he is ready!

Asher with my Aunt Karen. He was very uncooperative and would not stop moving for the picture! He always has something in his mouth now; he is definitely teething!

From left: My sister Sarah, Shannon, myself, and my little sister Leslie.

Taylor and some of her cousins (Nyah, Carson, and Kylie) posing by a statue.
It was a really fun day; it was great spending time with all of my family. But soo cold! It is definitely fall here. Time to go now; Taylor and Jon will not stay in bed!









No comments:

Post a Comment